Why should we be concerned about pH levels? Since most of the body is water-based (50-60%), the pH level has profound effects on all body chemistry, health and disease. All regulatory mechanisms (including breathing, circulation, digestion, hormonal production) serve the purpose of balancing pH, by removing caustic metabolized acid residues from body tissues without damaging living cells.
If the pH deviates too far to the acid side or too far to the alkaline side, cells become poisoned by their own toxic waste and die. Just as acid rain can destroy a forest and alkaline wastes can pollute a lake; an imbalanced pH corrodes all body tissue, slowly eating into the 100,000 miles of veins and arteries like corrosives eating into marble. If left unchecked, an imbalanced pH will interrupt all cellular activities and functions, from the beating of your heart to the neural firing of your brain
With modern foods, it really is not easy to obtain an alkaline diet, in fact if we followed correct practice Yah’some Living; some would be labeled a fanatic or even a nerd! Nazir Avdiyah, who is an authority on acidity of the body, has prescribed many of his clients with cancer on an alkaline water and food regimen which has completely gotten rid of their cancer. Nazir Avdiyah knows the truth about alkalinity and pH balance in the body and those concerned with health and longevity should invest in the newest concept in drinking water; alkaline water.
Comments & Lecture Notes: by Nazir Avdiyah, Holistic Healer, Founder and CEO of Kingdom Of Gold, Alkaline Water Company
- Cancer tumors cannot live in alkaline water. All cancer patients should be on alkaline water, and you and I should be drinking alkalized water so our bodies won’t provide an environment for cancer tumors to live.
- Alkaline water is fantastic for insomnia and colic.
- The brain is 90% water and when it can’t maintain that percentage it will pull water from all other parts of the body.
- Salt, caffeine, nicotine, Valium, alcohol and sugar put your body out of balance.
- If we don’t keep our blood pH at 7.3 or above, death will occur. In fact, death will occur if the blood pH goes below 7.
- An over acidic body causes kidney stones and gall stones.
- Urine that has a strong odor indicates an unhealthy body. If the body is balanced there is no ammonia and protein in the urine.
- Cysts are the beginning of tumors, which lead to cancer because minerals are deficient from that part of the body.
- Cancer is a long period of mineral deficiency caused by an over acid condition of the body.
- Distilled water is neutral, dead water, and has no minerals or charge.
- We are aging too fast because we are acidic, dehydrated and eat the wrong food!
Cause Of Cancer & pH
Herman Aihara, in his book entitled “Acid & Alkaline” states that:
If the condition of our extra cellular fluids, especially the blood, becomes acidic, our physical condition will first manifest tiredness, proneness to catching colds, etc. When these fluids become more acidic, our condition then manifests pains and suffering such as headaches, chest pains, stomach aches, etc. According to Keiichi Morishita in his Hidden Truth of Cancer, If the Blood develops a more acidic condition, then our body inevitably deposits these excess acidic substances in some area of the body such so that the blood will not be able to maintain an alkaline condition which causes these areas such as the cells to become acidic and lowers in oxygen.
As this tendency continues, such areas increase in acidity and some cells die; then these dead cells themselves turn into acids. However, some other cells may adapt in that environment. In other words, instead of dying – as normal cells do in an acid environment – some cells survive by becoming abnormal cells. These abnormal cells are called malignant cells. Malignant cells do not correspond with brain function nor with our own DNS memory code.
Therefore, malignant cells grow indefinitely and without order. This is cancer.
One of the least understood concepts of nutrition is understanding what acid and alkaline balance is. The cells of the human body depend on a balanced acid-alkaline pH. If any fluids are abnormal, digestive enzymes are rendered inactive, food does not digest properly, and allergic reactions can result. Food bound microorganisms such as yeast, bacteria, parasites; molds, viruses, etc. are liberated in the body, which puts stress on the immune system.
The body is largely made up of water, a medium that is biologically useful in allowing nutrients, oxygen and bio-chemicals to be transported from place to place. This water-based medium can have either acid or alkaline properties that are measured by a graduated scale called pH (for potential hydrogen), wherein 1.0 to 6.9 is considered acidic, 7.0 is neutral and 7.1 to 14.0 is alkaline. The lower the pH number, the greater the acidity, and the higher the pH number, the greater the alkalinity. Optimally, we want the fluids in our bodies to have a minimum of 7.365-pH level. Under 5.3 you cannot assimilate vitamins or minerals, it must be above 6.4 for maximum utilization and weight loss. Urine or saliva pH levels should be tested in A.M. prior to eating, drinking, or exercising. For more information on the great benefits of alkaline water subscribe to Kingdom Of Gold updates and conference calls with Nazir Avdiyah.